This is entered into Cas-ual Friday's CFC3 challenge with rhinestones, pearls glitter,etc.
The bling added to this card is little tiny pearls in the flower centers and dotting the "I" in the greeting. The stamp is from Karen Lockhart teacup collection; the card stock and ribbon are from Gina K Designs; colored with copics.http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com
I had the polka dot paper made....bought a digital set from Katie Pertiet (designerdigitals.com)- she was great to work with..just tell her what you want and she does is asap! I took the image to Office Max and had it printed on glossy paper..fun to work with!

Hi Marilyn! Love this classy card! The ribbon treatment with the image are perfect together! I love the little gems in the flowers ,too! I bet the card looks even more amazing in real life! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteThe little pearl flower centers are the perfect touch of bling! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Great card, I love the black and white with a touch of color. Your bling-y dotted "i" is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! The colors are awesome, and that sweet cup of tea just pops right off the page. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card! Love the flower image and the colors you chose and the little bits of bling are perfect :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card....I am such a dot lover so you know I love that bg of dots. And, what a pretty teacup of flowers.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment on my 'ewe' card today. I did go back and edit...I stated that I stamped the clouds. That was a mistake. I used a Spellbinders circle scallop nestabilitie
which I cut in half and just scalloped around the edge with my sponge. Hope that helps.